Today I’ve been working on some new stuff for Joomla! to enable SSO between disparate Joomla! instances. I’ve tested it on Joomla! 1.0 and 1.5 in legacy mode. I’ll do some more work later to get it working with Joomla! 1.5 in native mode and to better integrate with JAuthTools for 1.5 (to utilise the SSO system that I’ve written for 1.5). If you’re interested, check out the JAuthTools SVN here: http://joomlacode.org/svn/jauthtools/sso/joomla10x/soapsso. If you check it out you can use the install from directory feature to install it into your test sites. I’ll have packages up in the next few days.
I’m also looking at doing some work on the JAuthTools for 1.5 to improve support. There appears to be some issues so I want to get it back up and running as well as porting/merging some of the features from the LDAP SSI into 1.5 and the LDAP Authentication plugin. I’ll probably also do some update to docs on the wiki as well to reflect the new features.
Things on my todo list after I clean up my released JAuthTools plugins:
- Backlink Manager
- JAuthTools Manager
- JDiagnostics for 1.5
3 Comments so far
Leave a comment